"In Motion" is Minako Yoshida's 10th album and was recorded live with songs selected from the albums "Twilight Zone" to "Light'n Up".
Recorded live at Roppongi Pitt-Inn, it was later edited by adding horn sections, all of which were arranged by Yasuaki Shimizu (Kakashi).
All songs are drastically re-arranged from the original recordings. Yoshida later said in interview that she intentionally selected songs that required re-arrangement from live performances.
- Japanese import
- 1st analogue re-issue since original release
- Horns arranged by Yasuaki Shimizu (Kakashi).
- Comes with a lyrics/credits insert and a liner notes insert
- Single Jacket with Obi Strip
- Remastered by original sound engineer Tamotsu Yoshida from original master
- Cutting Engineer by Bernie Grundman
- Pressed at Quality Record Pressing (US).
- Limited Pressing