"Aventure" is Taeko Onuki's 5th album, released in 1981, as a follow-up to her previous album's success ("Romantique"). It continues her pursuit of "Wa-sei (made in Japan) European Pops".
The sound is more uplifting and poppy than her previous albums, in part due to arrangements by a variety of artists such as Norio Maeda, who is also known as a jazz pianist, in addition to her usual collaborators Ryuichi Sakamoto, Kazuhiko Kato and others. The members of Yellow Magic Orchestra fully backed the music, and her bandmate from Sugar Babe, Tatsuro Yamashita, also participated in chorus arrangement.
- Japanese import
- 1st analogue re-issue since original release
- Comes with a lyrics/credits insert and a liner notes insert.
- Single jacket with Obi Strip
- Remastered by Bernie Grundman from original master tape to 96KHz/24bit digital high resolution master
- Pressed at Sony DADC Japan.
- Limited Pressing